Enterprise Finance Technology (FT) at Bank of America
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
Who We Look For:
Bank of America’s associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. The Enterprise Capital Management Technology (ECMT) team within Finance Technology consists of high performing individuals who collaborate with Enterprise Capital Management in Treasury to deliver technology solutions that calculate key Capital measures such as Risk-Weighted Assets, Loss Given Default and Exposure at Default, allowing for efficient and prudent management of Capital at the total bank level as well as for critical legal entities and reporting to lines of business.
We are looking for a Feature Lead who will define the end to end business & functional requirements to support the target business process within Treasury. The candidate will contribute to the software development lifecycle of products and services from inception stage through to the final implementation.
The candidate would be required to work closely with the developers to define, build and test the solution often working on multiple projects/work-streams at the same time. The candidate will drive implementation of Key Features using Lean Agile methodology.
The role requires:
• A mindset built on simplicity & reuse
• Proficiency to work with Senior Business stakeholders and translate business needs into technical requirements
• Leadership skills to manage ad-hoc analysis or design deep dives
• Understanding of the development lifecycle to ensure the designs are practical adopted by the delivery teams