Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
CSSOT - Consumer Credit Assistance Organization creates technical platform supporting Collections and Recovery business for Bank of America. Along with working in cutting edge technologies, this team is highly matured in the agile practices with most of the teammates working as part of scrum/ Kanban teams.
This role is of Angular developer who would independently work with various stakeholders to complete the deliverables as part of CCA Team in an agile environment. The technologies involved are Agular and .net.
• Participate in requirement gathering meetings and proactively clarify doubts
• Suggest technical solutions related to data by applying knowledge on Angular and .net
• Create designs, do the development, unit test, create right documentations helping teams journey on data
• Follow the CI/CD strategy and support the implementation
• Follow all the agile practices and proactively track tasks to closure
• Own the task assigned and keep all the stakeholders informed about the status
Certifications If Any: Hadoop Certifications
Desired skills: Dot.net
Work Timings*: 11AM - 8 PM
Job Location*: Gurugram / Chennai
Learn more about this role