Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Shared Technology Services (STS) is a technology group providing solutions to the Global Business services group, which in turn caters to multiple Business like Consumer Wealth Solutions, Global Markets, etc. Major offerings of STS includes providing Technical experts spanning ETL, Dot Net, Mainframe etc. with varying competency skills as per need.
Functional testing, experience in automation tools (UFT, Selenium, Tosca), SQL, Webservices.
• Design and create scalable test automation frameworks for UI, API, Backend applications using Selenium
• Provide technical leadership to junior automation development team members; mentor QA automation testers, help build automated regression suites, run and analyze the results.
• Improve QA efficiency by implementing sprint level automation, enable hands-free automation and integrate tests to CI/CD pipeline.
• Work towards achieving SDM goals.
• Identify the right automation tools and build framework for new projects
• Bringing efficiencies to the automation processes
• Drive test data automation strategy
• Perform POC on emerging trends in automation development
• Stay up to speed on market trends in automation tools, processes and practices and conduct feasibility analysis.
. Must have good knowledge on data modelling, data quality and data validation.
• Should have good knowledge on oracle performance tuning.
• Good knowledge on using data dictionary views and oracle built in packages.
• Good working knowledge on indexes, partitions, hints.
• Automate manual processes to reduce human intervention.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and possesses analytical skills
• Ability to develop strong working relationship with team members and deliver quality solutions
• Analyze failure messages and identify root causes of issues and apply solutions.
• Team player, Motivated, able to grasp things quickly with analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Should analyze users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
• Will participate in application planning, daily standup & retrospective meetings
• Flexible to work in the US overlap time zone
B.E./ B Tech / M.E./M Tech
Certifications If Any: Any certification related to Selenium and Agile related (Optional)
Experience Range: 2 to 4 years
• Strong problem identification and solving skills.
• Work well in a multi-disciplined team environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong technical & people leadership skills
• Experience in working in a Global delivery model
• Experience in Banking domain
11.30 AM to 8.30 PM IST (Need to flexible as per business need)
Job Location: Mumbai,Chennai, Gurugram, Gift
Learn more about this role