Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Bank of America is looking for a mid-level Quality assurance tester. Where they will have the opportunity to work on our mission critical marketing applications.
This is a mid-level experienced role with the following responsibilities. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient QA resource. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works well under minimal supervision, with general guidance from team leads or senior developers/testers. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests complex software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
• Overall 5+ years of experience on Quality assurance & software testing
• Expertise with webservices testing using tools like SOAP UI, SOA Test & RIT,Parasoft
• Web Services/ Micro services testing using different payloads like XML, JSON
• Experience with test management tools like HP ALM QC, Rally and solid experience with defect management tools
• Ability to own, drive and deliver on all QA functions.
• Expertise on Database testing using Oracle or any other RDBMS
• Strong with SQL Query design using complex joins, procedures etc.
• Strong skills/expertise on test data provisioning, data seeding & data mining
• Experience in handling large valume of datasets and data conditioning
• Familiar to UNIX commands & ability to perform end to end validations from inception to production
• Working experience with test automation tools such as TOSCA, UFT or Selenium.
• Expertise in working with matrix agile teams.
• Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with clients, development team, and other partners to understand the requirements, usage patterns and plan the test design.
• Quick learner and self starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
Education*: B. Tech, M. Tech, MCA, any master degree from Reputed Educational Institutes
Certifications If Any: NA
Experience Range* 6 to 9 Years
API Testing, Functional/Manual Testing, Testing Automation
Core Java developer experience
10 AM – 7 PM or 11 AM to 8 PM
Job Location*: Chennai
Learn more about this role