Overview (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview):
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act, is a law intended to address the economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. Paycheck Protection Program – is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities
The Team needs to demonstrate adherence to policies, processes, guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements. In addition the team needs to perform CSA Reviewer steps to review all applications for the Paycheck Protection Program under the CARES Act
· Must have good personal computing, on-line research and analytical ability.
· Need to take into consideration accuracy when viewing the application
· Must be detail oriented, an independent thinker, and able to handle multiple cases concurrently requiring multi-tasking skills.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy is absolutely critical as quality of research documentation and resulting findings is critical to the integrity of the process.
· Must possess critical thinking & problem solving skills and being able to evaluate information and make judgments about the value and relevancy of information, drawing conclusions from data gathered as part of investigation and review process to aid the line of business in critical decision making process
· Must be able to work without close supervision, managing time effectively in order to deliver optimal performance and balance precision & accuracy with timeliness of work product
· Education* - Graduate (any stream)
· Certifications If Any
· Experience Range* - 0 - 1 years
· Foundational skills* - Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and Must have good personal computing, on-line research and analytical ability
Desired skills* -
· Relevant experience in understanding business and personal Tax Form 940, 943, 941, 944, 990, W3, 1040, 1065 etc.
· A high degree of confidence and ability to interact with senior executives and other control partners
· Familiarity with Small Business an advantage
· To ensure consistent delivery on Business metrics along with other new responsibilities and setting higher standards of self and Team performance
· Involve in day to day operations and ensure delivery on SLA/KPIs
· Ability to exploit opportunities and to improve the end to end process
· Excellent organization, written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
· Ability to work in a high pressure and fast changing environment
· Self-motivated and analytical
· Adaptable to new systems and environments
· Highly efficient with the ability to juggle multiple high priority activities concurrently
Work Timings* - 10:00 am – 01:30 am India Time ( any 9 hour window)
Job Location* - GIFT
Learn more about this role