7+ years’ experience utilizing established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to Salesforce, Visual Force, Apex, Angular JS, JQuery, ASP.Net, C#, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SQL Server, Oracle
• Solid experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts and Web Service development
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
• Sound knowledge of database programming and principles
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Mentor junior developers
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Provides reference by writing documentation.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Advance knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Transactional API for SMS
Salesforce, Visual Force, Apex, Angular JS, JQuery, ASP.Net, C#, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SQL Server, Oracle
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role