CashPro® is Bank of America's flagship digital platform for businesses, supporting 35k clients and 500k+ users across 175 countries. Greenwich ranks BofA a top digital banking provider in the world. The CashPro product organization, part of the larger Global Transaction Services division, oversees the development and execution of comprehensive strategies supporting all services (Core Treasury and beyond) accessible via CashPro's multiple channels – online, mobile, file to file, and API. Consider the opportunity of CashPro Product Manager I. This role will drive strategic Payment design and delivery of market leading digital payment capabilities – built in house or through integration of third party solutions – and across an omni channel environment. Success will require a strong partnership with a variety of teams within and outside of Global Transaction Services.
Core functions and requirements for the CashPro API Product Manager I role:
- Work with Core Payment and Regional partners to define and deliver CashPro API solutions
- Provide end to end Product Management to ensure digital Payment offerings meet client needs while differentiating BofA in the marketplace
- Develop solutions and functionality to remove adoption barriers and increase client utilization of digital tools
- Drive operational excellence, promoting and maximizing adoption of CashPro
- Provide strong subject matter expertise in API channel capabilities
- Lead fulfillment, servicing, reporting and technical teams to drive experience, operational improvements, and manage risk
Partner with other CashPro Platform product managers to create and commercialize integration and digitization
- Motivated team player with proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced, highly technical global environment; must be able to leverage cross-functional teams to deliver results to meet specific deadlines and shift focus with changing priorities.
- Ability and desire to think creatively to deliver business results both independently and as part of a team and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Foster innovation to help drive solutions and products for our clients and communities
- Intellectually curious with a deep desire to learn and expand skills with an agile mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across lines and levels of the organization including senior managers.
- Must be able to leverage cross-functional, globally disbursed teams to prioritize, plan and execute, while retaining the agility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong knowledge of API
- Ability wade through complexity and recommend workable solutions
- Energized by the concept of continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills across levels of the organization
- Experience with product management and product strategy development
- Understanding of the Agile development process and project management systems (JIRA, Confluence a plus)
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum: BS or BA degree
- Proficiency in standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Treasury Management and digital solutions
- API expertise
- Keen eye for market focus, competitive intelligence and awareness
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role