A Software Engineer II is responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. This role codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. They are familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. A Software Engineer II is an individual contributor to a team.
- Contributes to story refinement / defining requirements
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automates manual release activities.
- Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role