This individual will build, develop, and enhance the Benefits Online site.
- Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset.
- Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns.
- At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automates manual release activities.
- Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
- 8-10 years software development experience
- Primary Skill set - Agile tools (Jira) methodology
- Working knowledge on AngularJS, HandleBar.
- Experience in financial domain is desirable.
- Knowledge/ experience in CI/CD.
- Knowledge/ experience on web accessibility (ADA) standards, implementation, validation and support.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role