This Individual will support the Salesforce Client Relationship Management team within the Investment Banking domain.
- Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces.
- Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause.
- Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
- Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes. Individual contributor.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in software development
- Salesforce coding
- Experience working in an Investment Banking domain
- Masters degree in Computer Science
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role