∙Completing moderate to complex research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type
∙Taking appropriate action through customer inbound and outbound phone / email contact to resolve inquiries in a multi-faceted, fast paced and dynamic area while incorporating our Commitments
∙Provides review and analysis following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools
- 2+ years of contact center experience
- Detailed understanding of Fraud and Credit Card
- The ability to demonstrate commitment to providing quality customer service
- Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment. Must be able to communicate effectively & confidently while interacting w/ clients
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable during periods of change
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms
- Has strong analytical and organizational skills and demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems by reviewing related information.
- Is able to multi-task, including researching information through multiple systems, in order to make judgmental decisions based on the data reviewed.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and is able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a strong focus on risk mitigation and client experience.
- Experience w/ taking inbound and making outbound calls to clients in a high production focused environment.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Experience working w/ TSYS system
- Has prior experience in Retail Fraud Servicing, Claims or Fraud Detection.
2nd; Sun-Thurs 1:00PM-9:30PM EST
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role