Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Venture Services Group (VSG) is a 45+ person team of experienced professionals, focused on servicing the trading, custody, and in-kind distribution needs of the Private Equity and Venture Capital community. The team operates in a fast paced environment, across 6 offices nationwide. We are seeking a Client Associate with 1+ years of professional experience, a great attitude, high energy, and the ability to work successfully as part of a thriving team.
The Client Associate (CA) role is a position dedicated to providing operational support to the daily business of the Venture Services Group. Each day, the CA will work closely with team members, clients, and Merrill Lynch colleagues to provide support in areas such as: client inquiries and requests, client onboarding, account servicing, asset transfers, transaction settlements, and much more. The CA will work in a fast-paced environment that is highly challenging and equally as rewarding. The ideal candidate will have a financial services background and excellent attention to detail, in addition to the ability to work well under tight deadlines, manage priorities effectively, and work both independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic team environment. The candidate may be strongly encouraged to obtain their Series 7 & 66 licenses, based on the current needs of the business. This position is a full-time opportunity.
· Undergraduate degree preferred
· Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience
· Strong communication (both written and verbal), time management, and organizational skills required
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Experience with Excel/Word/Outlook/SalesForce/PowerPoint, with an emphasis on Excel
· Strong follow-up skills
· Comfortable with basic mathematics
· Positive and professional attitude
· High level of integrity/honesty
· Willingness and interest to work in a tight-knit group - a team player
· Strong sense of ownership/responsibility
· Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is preferred
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:37.5
Learn more about this role