This is a senior level experienced role with the following responsibilities: Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests complex software applications support BofA Marketing LOB. These technology solutions involve diverse platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Serves as a fully seasoned technical development lead resource within an Agile team. Works well under minimal supervision, with general guidance from team leads.
May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of hands on software development experience
- Experience in object oriented and design patterns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to break down requirements and find efficient solutions
- Experience in building JavaEE web applications.
- Experience with Java 1.8, Spring, Spring-Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience in SOAP/RESTFul Webservices using XML/JSON.
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle.
- Experience working with common RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Good interpersonal communication skills for technical and business conversations.
- Experience in using application servers such as ApacheTomcat, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Experience in working with Agile teams.
- Experience in log monitoring using Splunk.
- Experience working on high volume applications.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns with Apache Camel
- Experience in CI-CD with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins and Ansible
- Experience in performance tuning with good understanding of JVM internals
- Experience in distributed caching frameworks like EhCache, Hazelcast, Apache Ignite, Redis
- Experience in analyzing production issues and providing fixes in a fast paced manner.
- Experience working in Agile teams and coordinating onshore development activities.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role