The AML Team is responsible for KYC (Know your customer). AML (anti money laundering) initiatives ensure that BAC customers are who they say they , and that are opening accounts as they pertain to the federal government as opposed to local law.
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation phases of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions.
Requires a minimum of 7-10 years of applicable experience.
5+ years Technical Project Management experience 5+ years .net/SQL development background ASP.NET, IIS, MS SQL Server stored procedures, Web Services, SSIS Exposure and understanding of full SDLC *Agile Knowledge of CI CD and Release Management processes Knowledge of Actimize is a plus
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Must have excellent organization skills
• Must have excellent documentation skills
• Ability to review code / design documents to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformity to standards
• Must have experience in test planning for Unit, UAT, SIT, End-To-End, regression, Performance Testing and Release Planning
• Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC) model
• Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, and must have experience working with global resourcing
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role