CFO Group searches for a Legal Entity Controller Specialist (VP Level)
The CFO Group is currently searching for a Legal Entity Controller Specialist to join the Global Financial Control team in Brazil. Professional will be engaged on Local and USGAAP accounting routines, as well as regulatory reporting. Also will be in charge of Local Financial Statements, month end close support and local accounting policy.
· Responsible for local accounting and related regulatory reporting (Cadocs) to Central Bank of Brazil for all regulated entities;
· Responsible for month end close tasks such as Balance Sheet review and intercompany analysis;
· Responsible for accounting policy of BRGAAP and IFRS specifics;
· Support Legal Entity Controller on the supervisory review tasks;
· Local Financial Statements (preparation and review) and liaising with external auditors providing directly and managing supply of auditable support;
· IFRS9 governance and project support for Latin America countries;
· Oracle cloud project coordinator for Latin America in light of replacement of current General Ledger;
· Propose IT / system enhancements in order to ensure an efficient, effective, robust, centralized and scalable target control operating model in the bank;
· Work alongside other Finance, support and business teams to ensure sound and effective controls;
Core skills and requirements
· Experience in products related to Banking and Markets;
· Expert in BRGAAP (+Cosif) with solid knowledge in US GAAP and IFRS accounting skills;
· Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills to make sound and independent judgment and decisions under rapidly changing and often stressful environment;
· Team player with multicultural sensitivity and analytical mindset over interactions with peers in other countries and division;
· Highly motivated, pro-active, self-starter, multi-tasking and committed to getting the job done;
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
· Graduated with degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) – Spanish is desired;
· Strong ability in Excel, Oracle and SAP.
Learn more about this role
Located in the hip and trendy neighborhood Itaim Bibi, we’re a beautiful walk away from Ponte Estaiada, Parque do Povo and the delicious food emporium Eataly São Paulo.