Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Should have high level of experience with building modern mobile UI, following standard UI/UX guidelines, database experience, working with RESTful API’s. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
• 5+ years’ experience working in distributed/ 3-tier model applications
• Hands on experience with .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, C#, WebAPI
• Knowledge of various transport protocols such as SFTP, SOAP/HTTPS
• Extensive knowledge of how web semantics translate into a REST API
• Ability to maintain documentation and knowledge repository
• C#, .NET 4.0/4.5, MVC, Multi-threading, .NET Core, SQL Programming, Socket Programming
• Visual Studio 2013/2015/2019
• HTML/XHTML, HTML 5, CSS
• JSON, JSONP
• REST, XML/XSL, Web-services
• Fiddler, Firebug, Poster, IE Developer Tools, Wire Shark, TCPView, Jenkins, Jira, Splunk, SQL Management
• Security and performance oriented application design and development
• Creative thinker and passionate to design and write quality code with attention to detail
• Energetic and persistent.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to meet project deadlines and exhibit flexibility to changing business/technical requirements
• Ability to deliver independently with minimal supervision
• Looking for the big picture even as focusing on day to day activities and tasks
• Motivated self-starter who is looking to learn, evaluate, and leverage new and upcoming technologies
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, software development methodologies, and business domain
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role