Our Short Term Fixed Income business is a consistent leader in global money markets origination. We cover Fortune 500 companies as well as other investment grade clients globally looking to raise capital in the U.S. money markets. We partner closely with Corporate and Investment Banking and Debt Capital Markets to deliver strategic advice to more than 450 clients globally.
- Junior member on the origination team helping to deliver the full breadth of BofA Securities’ Short Term Fixed Income capabilities
- Support the desk in originating new short term financing solutions across industries and client segments:
- Commercial Paper, Yankee CDs, Asset Backed Commercial Paper, Floating Rate Notes, etc.
- Corporates, Banks, Sovereigns, Pensions, Conduit Managers, etc.
- Flawlessly manage internal and external procedures for exceptional execution of new program launches
- Provide senior originators comprehensive analysis on clients, region and industry trends and market events
- Work closely with senior colleagues to prepare pitchbook presentations for the team to use in client discussions
- Support senior colleagues in managing relationships with large clients; manage smaller clients independently
- Determine and spearhead additional analyses that are supportive to the client or origination effort
- Work closely with DCM coverage and GCIB in the context of origination and maintaining the BofA client relationship
- Partner with trading desk to respond to client inquiries and put together insightful market color to be provided to clients
- Work with legal counsel regarding the preparation of documentation for new and restructuring of existing programs
- BS/BA required
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Teamwork skills integral to working with broader team
- Ability to work independently in managing inbound client requests
- Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role