Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
Global Banking Technology, (GBT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Must possess strong communication, analytical, research, and technical capabilities and a demonstrated the ability to broadly apply these skills.
- Interact with business users to gather and understand the requirements
- •Document and track business requirements in Jira and write detailed story per user discussions
- •Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, design documents and create technical stories
- •Conduct formal review of the deliverables with business users, developers and QA teams
- •Perform business analysis. Research, analyze and document business processes and conduct feasibility studies
- •Use Visio to generate business and data flow diagrams
- •Create SQL queries to collect data from various databases
- •Perform data analysis by employing data analysis techniques that involve data aggregation, data manipulation, sorting, so that output conform to accurate and reliable information
- •Review and resolve quality assurance issues by working with testing team
- •Participate in user training and host UAT sign off discussion to get user sign off on requirements
- •Proven work in agile environment within a well-defined Software Engineering or Delivery role
- •Positive and entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude with desire to make positive impact
- •Proven strong collaboration and organizational skills in leading within a matrixed work environment
- •Host Requirement and Priority call with Business Stakeholders
- •Run various scrum ceremonies like backlog refinement and sprint planning
- •Provide process, technical, analysis, business relationship leadership to the feature team
- •Ensure team is aligned to right process and continually improving through feedback from team (Retrospective) and Business
- •Plan and manage multiple strategic and short-term information technology projects
- •Participate in product increment planning and identify key risks / dependencies and assess technology and business implications
- •Drive projects with Business stakeholders, Information Technology and Data Management teams and manage business expectations
- •Oversee detailed execution of projects at every level - Requirements gathering, technical design, build and quality assurance
- •Create project status reports by gathering information from various technical and business partners
- •Identify and manage project Risks, Dependencies and Issues and escalate to senior management in a timely manner
- •Strong written and verbal communication skills
- •Strong planning and reporting skills
- •Experience with web applications
- •Strong understanding of SDLC
- •Understanding of cloud solutions
- Strong SQL optimization and improvement skills
- Detailed understanding of the Global Cloud Governance Forum review and approval process
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role