- Quality Assurance professional who will be leading the testing effort for large or multiple small/medium scale projects/programs related to mainframe as well as batch/back-end processes
- Should be familiar with Performance Reporting systems using mainframe and open source technologies
- Lead the testing strategy for complex projects integrating performance reporting across multiple platforms
- Will be managing testing activities for month end batch processes which generates account(s) performance
- Is accountable for all the testing effort related to quarter-end composite performance reporting for various line of business
- Is a member of the Core Project Team working directly with Technology & Business stakeholders.
- Manage test planning, drive test strategy and execution across all environments
- Manages all testing efforts to ensure Production Readiness.
- Is accountable and participates in all phases of testing deliverables and agile ceremonies (planning, data, testing goals, script creation, script execution, traceability, defect management, implementation support).
- Is responsible for project’s adherence to all Enterprise Testing Standards.
- Communicates regularly with Senior Leaders via project meetings and status reports.
- Understanding of Mainframe technologies such as Basic COBOL programming
- Expertise in Job Control Language (JCL)
- Experience in Mainframe Flat file and DB2 databases tables Validation
- Experience in Batch Stored procedures (NSP – Native Stored procedures)
- Knowledge in File Aid and mainframe file management system
- Understanding of EZYtrieve programming and mainframe tools such DF SORT, ICETOOL
- Understanding of SQL queries such as Simple Joins, Nested Joins for Data validation
- Expertise in utilities such TOAD for DB2 Analyst, IBM data Studio
- Basic knowledge of Web Service validation
- Experience in HP ALM and Jira for defect management
- Bank of America Consumer &/or GWIM Application or LOB knowledge
- Understanding of full life cycle of testing process
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Expertise in QA Tools and Processes
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving Skills
- Ability to Identify test scenarios from the defined specifications
- Good Understanding of the Financial Industry and Performance Reporting
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role