Wholesale Banking Technology group searches for Technology Business Delivery Lead (AVP Level)
This position will support Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) Technology acting as Application Infrastructure SME for the Brazil Commercial Banking Platform working on Brazil RTP/PIX project deliveries.
- Assist and participate actively in the definition of technical requirements for Brazil RTP PIX implementation;
- Work on Matera application deliveries installation on our servers;
- Negotiate deadlines, scope of deliveries, bug fixes, among others;
- Facilitator between Technology, Infrastructure and Users areas;
- Coordinate platform evolution with the vendor partners;
- Coordinate multiple deliveries at the same time;
- Work with teams from different countries and different time zones (eg Brazil, the United States, India);
- Actively participate in roadmap planning activities containing Brazil RTP/PIX technical deliveries, including timeline definition, capacity x scope analysis and risks;
- L3 support for Production incidents.
Core skills and requirements
- Degree in Systems Analysis, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Strong Knowledge on:
- Cloud architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud providers (Openshift, AWS, Azure), Helm Charts)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Bitbucket, etc)
- Messaging service (IBM-MQ, RabbbitMQ)
- File transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, ConnectDirect)
- Database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Systems integration based on APIs (Webservices SOAP and REST)
- Traditional and Agile methodologies
- Following knowledge are desired:
- Software architecture capacity/availability concepts
- Midrange infrastructure (Tomcat, Apache, Jboss)
- Matera solutions
- Projects in this program require a keen focus to detail, flexibility, and the ability to execute in a complex environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems.
- Personal traits: Resilience, self-motivated, proactive, teamwork, critical thinking.
- Strong focus on results;
Learn more about this role