Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Shared Technology Services (STS) is a technology group providing Application Development Shared Technology Services to the Global Business Services. STS is one of several Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) transformation initiatives aimed at simplifying and modernizing our technology and operations environment. STS is about the people who get our technology work done. STS is about building our own fungible – or interchangeable – pools of in-house technology resources, keeping intellectual capital inside the bank. The members of this group will provide subject matter expertise on their respective technology domains.
The Individual will be a part of Shared Technology Services (STS) providing Dot Net / UI – Angular based solutions to multiple lines of business. He/she will act as a consultant to the projects by providing best practices and offering solution accelerators for the projects and collaborate with the delivery team
• Be a good team player
• Should be able to work in shifts, if business demands
• Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
• Ensuring adherence to development standards, best practices
• Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
• Adhere to team’s governing principles and policies
• Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
• Participate and contribute to Team/Project Reviews
• Actively involved in Process improvements and automations
• Act as a consultant during project engagements and bring value in every transactions.
• End to end development/deployment
• Strong .Net fundamentals
• Good understanding of .Net Framework including current version of C#
• Skilled in Typescript, JSON, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and cross browser development
• Skilled in SqlServer with experience utilizing stored procedures, views, and functions.
• Experience working in agile development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle. Must be aware about Agile culture, roles, tools and terminology
• Experience with TFS and preferably devops tools like Bit Bucket, Jenkins and SonarQube
• Poficient knowledge and experience with Restful Web API and Entity Framework
• Conceptual understanding of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID design principles
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
• Strong problem identification and solving skills.
• Work well in a multi-disciplined team environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong technical & people leadership skills
• Experience in working in a Global delivery model
• Experience in Banking domain
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Nice to have: MS-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle DB
• Nice to have: DEV-Ops like CI/CD tools; Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nuget, etc
10.30 to 8.30 pm. IST (Need to flexible as per business need)
Software Engineer II B - GBS IND
B.E./ B Tech / M.E./M Tech
M.C.A [with B.Sc., B Com, BBM]
M.Sc. (Computer Science, IT, S/W, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, Statistics)
Certifications If Any
Microsoft or any other relevant certificates would be preferred
Ui Certifications - Jquery , Angular, Bootstrap
• 5 - 8 years of experience in Software Development
Learn more about this role