Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Procurement through the Third Party Program sets the framework for third party risk management. The Program incorporates requirements for business and risk management activities to support the Company goal of maintaining a consistent, sustainable and effective risk-based process for managing the third party engagement and lifecycle.
Supports the Platform Testing team within Global Procurement. Works with project teams to ensure Enterprise Testing standard quality practices/processes are followed. Reviews all documentation including Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Design documents, Technical Designs (HLD &LLD). Responsible for test design and test execution of system/ functional, and production validation to ensure business, technical and functional requirements are met. Identifies and documents defects during test execution.
Candidate will be responsible for the following;
• Work closely with Testing Coordinator, Data Manager, and Project teams
• Reviews and understands Business Requirements and High Level Design documents
• Participates in all documentation peer reviews
• Develop testing scenarios and test scripts
• Defines and conditions test data
• Executes test scripts
• Updates scripts and stores in script library
• Documents and validates problems and defects found during testing
• Reports any adverse testing conditions to the Testing Coordinator and Project team
• Attends daily status meeting, communicates defects and issues found
• May participate in production validation during implementation
• Maintain Test Script Repository
Certifications If Any
Advance SQL, Agile certified
3 - 5 Years
• Can understand and explain complex data flows
• Intermediate or better SQL experience (writing/modifying SQL statements)
• Advanced Excel (or other tool) to compare large quantities of data
• Strong knowledge of data warehouse validation practices
• Strong knowledge testing on Oracle platforms (SQL)
• Experience working in Agile
• Understand/Interpret requirements from different source
• Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong focus on accuracy, timeliness and quality of work performed
• Proactive communication with regards to any issues or concerns related to testing
TOSCA, Selenium, ISTQB
11.30 am to 11.30 pm (flexibility in supporting weekend releases will be necessary)
GIFT City - Gandhinagar, Gurjarat
Learn more about this role