Senior C# Developer role in the Electronic Trading Control team which is part of Electronic Trading Technology (ETT).
Developer in this role will be responsible for designing and implementing technology solutions for ETT.
Create UIs, APIs, and data models; maintain and enhance existing Xenon systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
5+ years of C# development (.Net platform, multi-threading, concurrency, collections, algorithms)
Ability to design, code, document and test reusable components, frameworks and systems
Knowledge of Windows operating system and networking
Database experience (knowledge of RMDS like Oracle)
Experience with SDLC process and agile development practices (JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, git)
Experience with messaging systems and APIs (JMS, EMS, AMPS)
Experience interacting with multiple technology teams to understand their data and requirements
Knowledge of electronic trading (components and order lifecycle, FIX protocol)
Financial industry experience with understanding of equities
Familiarity with regulatory requirements (RegNMS, OATS, CAT
TO BE USED ONLY IN ORGANIZATIONS DELIVERING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS: Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role