Supports End to End Technology for programs and initiatives including initiative financial management. Performs initiative management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/initiatives. Manages multiple initiatives or a single major initiative. Partners with Program and Initiative Managers and SMEs to create business features for technology solutions. Assists with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live
environment. Manages to timelines and communicates initiative status and has matrix management responsibility. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
The Initiative Manager will be responsible for providing management and oversight support for key projects within the Consumer Card, Small Business, Rewards and Segments PM Group. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining program administration artifacts, managing cross-project dependencies, and managing development team needs.
Seasoned PM to manage complex Consumer Card, Small Business, Rewards and Segments suite of initiatives. Strong financial management skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and navigate at all levels in the organization
- Executive reporting and presentation skills
- Highly organized with critical thinking abilities at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Experience delivering large projects with significant impact to multiple lines of business, that may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications
- Knowledge of Consumer Card, Small Business or Rewards space. Familiarity with various initiative management tools
- Experience delivering large initiatives with significant impact to multiple lines of business, that may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications
- Experience driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile experience strongly desired
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role