Position Summary – A Delivery Lead, is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery. A Delivery Lead, is an individual contributor at the program level.
Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery –e.g.kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc.
- Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies with across multiple teams.
- Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables.
- Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Supports resource planning or delivery/execution.
Required Skills -
- Financial Services / Technology E2E Project Management.
- Experience with Scaled Agile SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle)
- Experience managing project level financials
- Experience with Enterprise Change Standards (Quality Toll Gates / Permit to Build, Operate and Send)
Desired Skills –
- PPRT – Bank Project Management Tool
- JIRA – Enterprise too for managing Agile Deliverables (EPICS / Stories)
- CECE – Enterprise too for managing Permits
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role