LOB Job Description:
• Familiar with federation technology/services, i.e. PingFed, SSO concepts (sessions and OAuth tokens), SAML 2.0
• Familiar with Enterprise networks and DMZ infrastructure, i.e. firewalls, load-balancers, proxies
• Strong understanding of virtualization technologies (Citrix and Horizon) and how it interplays with real-time media (video and audio)
• Able to create comprehensive product certification plan and execute with high efficiency and accuracy.
• Able to recognize patterns, correlate facts and formulate a strategy or a proposal in a complicated situation.
• 3-5 years of experience directly providing desktops engineering
• A good understanding of complex infrastructure (servers, network, firewalls, applications)
• A good understanding of Microsoft Product (Windows, Skype, Active Directory)
A good understanding of Bank’s Desktop core products, McAfee, Tanium, CM, TEM, BES, Group Policy, Citrix, Horizon
• A good understanding voice and video QoE statistics, latency, jitter, packet lost, MOS, frame bit rate, bandwidth.
• A good understanding of optimization technology such as hardware acceleration, virtual machine client plugins from Jabber, WebEx and Skype.
• Knowledge Windows MSI packaging, installation parameters, installation customization.
• Ability to read and investigate application crash dumps.
• Knowledge of headset and camera technology, peripheral driver, firmware and features.
• Knowledge of Splunk, Power Shell, ProcMon, Fiddler, CM, Remedy, Jira and other tools to assist in Root Cause Analysis
• Knowledge of Excel and or Access to assist in data analysis and reporting
• Facilitate the resolution of proactive/reactive problems across multiple teams inside and outside of RTC
• Notify, escalate, and communicate to senior management the existence and status of outages, as necessary.
• Partner with the WSS Problem Management team and ensure the root cause, preventative measures, and lessons learned are all captured in the Problem Management system of record.
• 2 years of basic scripting experience (Powershell preferred)
• Extensive experience overseeing a large enterprise customer base
• Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver
• Experience in working with data using data analysis tools like Excel, Access, Splunk.
• Analyze call analytical data (MOS and QoS), map trends and recommend solutions before they become problems
• Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate at the right level of details
• Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
• Available for emergency response as needed.
• Knowledge of Cisco Jabber, WebEx Meeting, WebEx Team (former Spark), Video Conferencing
• Ability to maintain an optimistic, flexible attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated and results driven.
• Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to clients.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role