Cross Asset Solutions & Strategies (“CASS”) team is seeking a candidate at Director level to work across all Global Banking and Markets verticals – (Sales & Trading, Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets, etc) to deliver holistic client focused solutions, in the following areas:
- Non-recourse Asset Based Finance covering a wide range of industries ranging from financial institutional, healthcare, TMT, municipals, etc
- Structured Capital Raising from a range of investors including pensions, insurance, banks, family offices and credit funds
- Balance Sheet Optimization with strategies to optimize balance sheet asset/attributes driven by valuation considerations
- Risk management solutions for clients to meet both management and balance sheet goals
Must have experience in a combination of the following:
- Lead day-to-day deal execution work streams and the development of internally focused project work
- Key tasks include model preparation, financial analysis, client pitch book preparation, and credit / risk analysis
- Lead the preparation of key materials for senior management discussions
- Maintain day-to-day dialogue with clients and support the development of new client relationships to establish new business opportunities. Engage with corporate and sponsor clients particularly in execution manners.
- Manage multiple tasks and competing priorities to meet deadlines while providing oversight of analysts on team
- Drive the completion of projects with minimal oversight
- Collaborating with the broad FICC sales franchise to help originate opportunities and design tailor made solutions that add value to the client.
- Identify new opportunities arising from changing dynamics in regulatory or market environments.
- Key skills include: attention to detail, ability to effectively communicate with external clients and internal partners, and ability to articulate independent risk views. Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role