Responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Communicates the work objectives, coordinates delivery, manages risks, ensures compliance to standards, and provides end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. Ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery – e.g. kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc. Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies with across multiple teams. Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables. Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline. Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule. Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders. Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards. Supports resource planning for delivery/execution. Individual Contributor.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Manage the collection and governance of business, technical and operational metadata across risk and finance stakeholders
- Drive design of target metadata tooling and support loading of metadata into tooling
- Drive various other metadata management activities, including but not limited to, lineage discovery, DQ creation, reporting
- Develop a logical Business data model to represent technical metadata
- Develop standards and best practices for business metadata creation
- Map technical metadata into logical business data model
- Build partnerships with variety of internal customers to drive strategic data management priorities through metadata
- Strong understanding of business processes within a large financial institution, preference for experience within Finance or Risk Domains
- Familiarity with taxonomy, ontologies and semantic modeling
- Conceptual and logical business data modeling experience across domain (i.e. customer, account, risk, etc.)
- Deep understanding and experience with technical, operational and business metadata
- Ability to derive and communicate value (business case) from metadata management
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software, specifically metadata management tooling
- Preference given to those with Collibra experience
- Ability to work with a variety of technical and business stakeholders to understand semantic meaning and secure necessary buy in
- Bank of America Consumer Business and/or technology experience
- Bank of America Wholesale Banking Business and/or technology experience
- Bank of America Global Markets business and or technology experience
- Collibra familiarity
- Tableau familiarity
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role