Line of Business Role Description
- Manage the Asset Services team in New York and Jacksonville, FL supporting business activity across several different legal entities and LOB’s.
- Strong partnership with the GBS Asset Services team supporting the AMRS region.
- Maintain highly effective support for business and other stakeholders in the AMRS region.
- Ensure visibility and engagement with the Asset Services senior leaders and their teams in other locations.
- Lead the Asset Services Operational Excellence program of work for AMRS.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements for AMRS Asset Services.
- Ensure highly robust control over all daily tasks and lead the regional engagement with operational risk, audit and regulatory teams.
- 10+ years or more of security operations experience, preferably in a high visibility, high pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and influence them to action.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while delivering a high quality work product.
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective control environments and ensure appropriate metrics in place to measure.
- Keeps process improvements and quality assurance at the forefront in daily interactions.
- Ability to manage both BAU operational goals, as well as leading ad-hoc projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible to adjust to changing priorities.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role