The primarily responsibility of the PCLS role is perfecting the bank’s collateral by tracking and clearing collateral and documentation exceptions, UCC continuations and monitoring various types of Hazard Insurance renewals.
- Responsible for maintaining Excellent Composite Asset Quality Indicators (CAQI) related to exception clearing activities.
- Monitors collateral/documentation exceptions reports for the receipt of trailing loan documentation.
- Monitors system of record ticklers for upcoming expirations of hazard insurance policies. Makes telephone contact with Insurance Agents requesting the renewed hazard insurance policy.
- Monitors system of record ticklers for upcoming expiration of UCC’s. Processes the UCC3 continuations via the bank’s vendor.
- Records Custom Mortgage Loan exceptions on the loan system of record.
- Partners with Credit Managers and Client Teams to resolve outstanding exceptions.
- Solid understanding of loan documentation required to perfect the Bank’s security possession.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, time management, self-starter and ability to function independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively with business partners and clients toward a common goal.
- Strong PC skills including WORD and EXCEL.
- Practical understanding of credit structures and loan accounting principles.
- Systems/Applications: Loan IQ, Interact, Trade line, CT Lien Solutions, EDR and GFS.
- Four Year College Degree in Business is preferred.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role