LOB Job Description:
Senior executive (VIP / C-Level) client-facing Level 2 technology support role. The role requires deep technical expertise to troubleshoot Windows OS platform and Microsoft operating systems, applications, and various proprietary systems as well as proficiency with virtual audio/visual meeting platforms. The candidate must have superb customer care skills and be a highly proactive, analytical, problem-solver who is comfortable supporting senior executives under minimal immediate supervision or technical guidance from managers. The candidate must have superb technical expertise to proactively analyze and address technology issues before they lead to incidents and or rapidly resolve incidents at point of contact. The candidate must be flexible with work schedule and have excellent verbal and writing skills. Responsibilities include but not limited to end-to-end resolution of incidents within the ITSM framework, assisting with software/product deployment, provisioning hardware requests, and expertly contributing in technical teams driving investigation of incident root cause and corrective actions using an ITIL standards-based methodology.
Supports and executes the day to day restoration of escalated application incidents within agreed service levels.
Software deployment via remote console.
Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for application support knowledge management.
Facilitates the resolution of both reactive and proactive problems throughout the service lifecycle.
Coordinates technical support and provides real time monitoring/troubleshooting for high level meetings.
Travel for senior executive in-home support and technology support to executive conferences.
• Superb customer care skills in various client-interfacing technical support roles.
• Superb knowledge using and troubleshooting Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office/365 Suite, Internet, GPO, printer, core applications & networks.
• Familiarity with mobile device (iOS/Android/Blackberry) troubleshooting.
• Familiarity with Mac OS X troubleshooting a plus.
• Familiarity with Telepresence operations and troubleshooting.
• Familiarity with virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, MS Teams.
• Familiarity with home networks (modems, wireless routers, Ethernet hub/switches, VOIP).
• Experience supporting banking/call center environment preferred; however, not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills using various methods and technology.
• Organized and detailed communication with excellent people skills.
• Able to manage multiple issues simultaneously and be a solid verbal communicator.
• Must be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
• Operates well in a fast paced environment.
• Solid hardware and software troubleshooting/resolution skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Experience with client escalation and problem management.
• Experience with Remedy, Maximo or other ticketing systems.
• Must be flexible with working hours between 7am-6pm ET and off-hours support as needed.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Located in the heart of the Queen City, we enjoy football games and events at Bank of America Stadium, expansive parks and greenways and a thriving uptown nightlife and arts scene.