We are looking for a talented and experience business analyst to join our team to assist with the development of our merchant services offering. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in merchant services technology - including devices, networks, settlement and servicing. They will work to create their designs, record and document flows and work closely with the architecture team for direction.
Enterprise Role Description:
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Responsible for capturing and refining business and/or system requirements (based on specialization). Works with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyze problems, and capture their requirements, and then working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirement into specifications that can be executed by the team. Possess a working knowledge of the business and/or technical domain based on their specialization. Leverages experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software). Performs Cost/Benefit Analysis to align the technology to business strategy. Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests. Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application. Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions. Ensures changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies. Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting, and may help configure test solutions to validate functional and system needs. Identifies, document and troubleshoot application related problems. Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications. Leads or participate in continuous improvement efforts; Building expertise in creating, analyzing, and improving processes. Creates, maintains and presents training materials for end-users. Individual contributor.
• Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems supporting the merchant services offering
• Acts as liaison between system of record technical team, developers and vendors.
• Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications or systems.
• Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities, typically as an individual contributor.
- 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- Strong leadership, communication, writing, and relationship skills across varied levels of influence.
- Excellent analytical and logic skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to partner with both technology and business Associates to develop and implement solutions.
- Strong knowledge of project life cycle, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Experience with independent software providers, alternative payment networks, POS device management, clearing, settlement and disputes.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role