About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
We are looking for Regulatory Reporting, to cover mainly Finance regulatory reporting. The role is approximately 70% Regulatory, 20% Finance and 10% other.
- Bank’s regulatory reporting, including capital and liquidity reporting
- Manage and deliver routine accurate regulatory reporting deliverables and internal reporting in line with PSAK and OJK/BI submission requirements
- Responsible for statutory audit and regulatory publication
- Responsible for business plan and monitoring actual against plan
- Advise on regulatory related matters concerning new product and change/ development of product features
- Ensure the business and finance team are well informed and well prepared to accommodate regulatory changes
- Develop/simplify regulatory reporting processes to automate and control data flows to deliver accurate reporting
- Work with external and internal auditors for all regulatory related queries
- Support ongoing regulatory reporting project
- Support tax related matters, including Corporate Income Tax and Tax Audit.
- Ideally 10+ years of Regulatory Reporting experience in a highly regulated bank
- At least 4 years of prior hands-on supervisory experience, including managing team and reviewing working papers
- Hands on role preparing returns as well as reviewing returns
- Strong and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
- Detailed focus on ensuring controls always adhered to as well as governance in place, able to identify risks and plan for mitigation
- Attention to detail when preparing/ reviewing returns to ensure accuracy
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and manage competing priorities with specific schedules
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good analytical and technical skills
- Practical experience with Finance processes
- Desired University degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
Learn more about this role