Demonstrate and develop core components of the product and also build design patterns for other developers to easily implement and adopt.
- Bring strong engineering practices to the team and drive for coding excellence
- Building and designing the Solution Right
- Design, develop and be accountable for feature delivery.
- Apply enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level.
- Act as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements.
- Work Planning and Execution
- Guide team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices).
- Identify technical gaps in existing solutions and seamlessly enhance in an iterative approach
Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
- 8+ years of strong hands on experience in Core Java and Spring boot
- Experience with Java frameworks & Data Structures
- Experience with Camunda BPM
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Proficiency in all layers of a multi-tier application
- Solid understanding of API’s, abstractions, and message/socket level development
- Experience with n-tier web applications with distributed components
- Experience with containers, distributed cache, load balancing, session replication, clustering and failover
- Identify and document all bugs and potential quality issues with clarity
- Proactively work with developers to reproduce bugs and verify defect fixes.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Problem solving abilities
- Look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that complete and long-term solutions can be built
- Knowledge of BPM and Risk Management
- Knowledge of container based architecture and design including service mesh
- Ability to design end to end solutions with limited guidance
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM and SAFe), and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies.
- Banking domain knowledge.
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role