Serve as a Technical leader within an Agile UI & MW Application Team to:
• Support end-to-end development needs as an experienced full stack UI and MW Developer
• Work in an Agile team structure, with geographically dispersed team mates
• Deliver and demos working code in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated and quick-learner who can take the full ownership of designs from concept to production
• Manage a portfolio of projects across multiple releases providing technical leadership and direction to development team
• Ensure design and coding standard guidelines creation and enforcement
• Able to work independently with minimal oversight as well as within a distributed scrum team
• Provide technical oversight to onshore and offshore design and development effort
• Raise and help resolve issues/risks
• Provide strategies, solutions and technical leadership to the application area
• Work with business partners and support teams as focal for scrum team
• Over 5+ years of software experience in commercial large scale Java/J2EE based web applications/environments.
• Proven skills in following areas: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Websphere, SOA, RAD, XSD, MQ Series, JMX, JAXB, AXIS, Maven, DB2, SOA, MQ, JSON, Web Services, Restful Services etc.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, able to adapt to priority changes and work hours.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• The ability to perform in a dynamic and “process-improving” environment
• Java : Collection, Multithreading, Reflection etc
• J2EE : JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Middleware: WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, MQSeries
• MS Technologies: IE browser related
• Scripts : Java Script, Shell Script
• IDE : Eclipse, Visual Studio
• Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Jenkins
• Operating Systems: Unix, AIX, Windows
• Agile – Scrum/Kanban knowledge
• Jira, Remedy, SharePoint, Git Hub, BitBucket, Ansible Tower
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role