Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes. Individual contributor.
Global Banking Technology - (GBT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
We are the Fulfillment & Service & Tax Technology group providing technology support to three primary critical banking functions: Treasury Fulfilment, Servicing & Operations, Global Payment Operations, and GBAM Tax. The group provides support for various technologies used in the wholesale contact centers inclusive of telephony integration, workflow solutions, and documentation processes. Additionally, the group has various connections to efforts with CashPro and Wholesale Credit technology teams.
We are looking for a Software Engineer II who will be responsible for end to end ownership of the architecture and design of the PEGA PRPC implementation.
- Technical design for the Pega implementation based on the Business process defined with the Overall ownership of the Technical design document for the program.
- Develop the enterprise class structure
- Review and design integration, UI, agents, activities etc.,
- Data and work object migration strategy and design (If applicable)
- Rule set design and governance to ensure the rule sets are developed appropriately in the respective layers to align with ‘enterprise’s re-usability’ needs.
- Perform code reviews and ensure the solution is compliance with Pega guardrails with a healthy guardrail score, review alert logs, running PAL.
- Devise rule set versioning strategy, Branching strategy and Manage rule set versioning, release management and the deployment processes.
- Participate in DCO/requirements workshops and ensure that the requirements are achievable in Pega with less customization. Where not possible, educate the Business and business analysts and suggest alternative solutions.
- Guide the technical teams with solutions for complex Pega technical issues / Performance/ Security/Vulnerability issues
- Review Infrastructure requirements.
- Work with Pega systems during the design reviews and for resolution of the Pega SR’s raised for Pega product issues for timely resolutions.
- Sizing and Estimation
- Provide thought leadership over Pega’s technical capabilities.
- Should have Experience between 8 to 15 years.
- Experience in Pega PRPC -Process Flows, Activities, Harness, Sections, Decision Table, Data transforms, Agent and activity, Reporting etc.
- Should have at least CSSA certification.
- Pega DCO experience to help the BA with the DCO process.
- Should have hands on experience in end to end PRPC lifecycle - design, development, coding, testing and debugging skills in PEGA 7.
- Experience in Client Life cycle Management (CLM) is a huge plus.
- Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledgeable in Estimation, Performance Tuning and Deployment process.
- Experience in adopting Pega applications with CICD tools.
- CLSA certification is a plus.
- Preferred to have experience with distributed development teams which span multiple geographies, time zones and cultures.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role