The Life Services Operations Support Processor is responsible for handling multiple offline support functions within the Life Services Team. This individual will play a critical role by assisting client-facing Relationship Consultants with various aspects of account transition processes including account protection/security, document review, and/or account disposition. They may also support management in ad-hoc initiatives, such as audit and remediation efforts, or provide training to additional team members.
Daily tasks will typically cover one or more operations areas, and may include, but are not limited to: document processing, account maintenance/updates, data entry/remediation, and other administrative tasks as needed to support front-line Relationship Consultants as they work directly with clients to transition accounts to beneficiaries, executors, and inheritors.
Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to multi-task during the day while working in a fast-paced environment. Although this is not a client-facing role, the ideal candidate must maintain a client-centric attitude and strive to understand client perspectives and needs.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and operate efficiently in high-stress settings
• Ability to adapt and embrace change in a highly evolving environment
• Attention to detail and high quality of work standards
• Previous knowledge of client account services and structure is preferred
• Knowledge of asset transition process is preferred
• Possess a problem-solving mentality and the ability to use personal resources to find and implement solutions
• Grasp complex, technical material quickly
• Form and maintain strong working relationships with internal business partners while working together to better serve clients
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
• Have a proven track record of success operating in a fast-paced environment
Enterprise Job Description:
Processes routine/standard transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes in support of GWIM Operations. Daily responsibilities will cover one or more operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc. Provides quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers and clients. May provide advice and assist with training for less experienced team members. Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor. Generally 1 year or more experience is preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
With our pick of delicious food trucks, we’re a short trip to community fun and events at Tumbleweed Park, the Arizona Museum of Natural History and Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center.