The Brazil Investment Banking group provides strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful Mergers and Acquisitions, Debt and Equity underwriting to deliver integrated financial solutions to Brazilian companies, Latin American clients and also to multinational companies with assets or prospecting businesses in the region. As part of the team, the successful candidate will be part of the biggest deals that drive global economy.
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models;
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations;
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research;
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients;
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members;
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
Core skills and requirements
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related courses;
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking or related areas;
- Solid knowledge in finance and accounting;
- Strong quantitative and technical skills;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines;
- Team player, excellent communication skills, attention to details and must be a quick learner.
Learn more about this role