Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
The Wealth Management Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of specialized functions across a Financial Advisor team such as: Business Management, Business Development, Wealth Planning, Investment Management or Relationship Management. The Wealth Management Specialist provides quality client service and effective and efficient operations support. He or she may provide advice and assist with training for less experienced team members. Executes problem escalation and/or problem solving of diverse scope where extensive analysis and evaluation may be required. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in obtaining or determining solutions. Has working knowledge of the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management business and specialized team functions for which he or she is assigned.
- Series 7, 63/65 or 66 or equivalent; must obtain all state registrations in support of Financial Advisor(s) and Advisor Team(s) If Series 7, 63/65 or 66 or equivalent are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe to be eligible for Specialist position.
- SAFE ACT Registration
- Individuals in this role are required to maintain a Form ADV -2B, which provides clients details on individuals experience and educational background, along with other requirements governed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”)
- Obtain and/or maintain at least one firm approved designation within specified timeframe
- Demonstrated expertise and impact in at least two of the following specialized functions: Wealth Planning, Investment Management, Business Development, Business Management and/or Relationship Management
- Possess and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Understanding of how to deliver a strong overall client experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the suite of Wealth Management products and services
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills; ability to work across EGP functions and organizational lines/levels
- Ability to influence and demonstrate clear communication and collaboration with others to make sound decisions without direct authority
- Analytical skills with ability to identify trends, root cause and effects, and implement improved processes to increase growth and mitigate risk
- Ability to identify client needs and concerns, and articulate appropriate approach to align solutions to goals to support responsible growth
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role