Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Shared Technology Services (STS) is a technology group providing Application Development Shared Technology Services to the Global Business Services. STS is one of several Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) transformation initiatives aimed at simplifying and modernizing our technology and operations environment.
STS is about building our own fungible – or interchangeable – pools of in-house technology resources, keeping intellectual capital inside the bank. The members of this group will provide subject matter expertise on their respective technology domains.
The Individual will be a part of Shared Technology Services (STS) providing Big Data Hadoop based solutions to multiple lines of business. He/she will act as a consultant to the projects by providing best practices and offering solution accelerators for the projects and collaborate with the delivery team
• Develops detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases based on functional requirements.
• Contributes to test planning, and when part of a Scrum team, builds test cases for stories in the given sprint as per story acceptance criteria.
• Participates in test case reviews and makes necessary updates.
• Builds and uses test data required to accomplish execution of test cases.
• Executes test cases, including manual and automated tests, and records test results.
• Assist in traceability activities as required.
• Test new and existing features, debug code (units and integration) and report errors and failures
• Work collaboratively with the developing team (other team members and departments) to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
• Gathering requirements; analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Design, develop, execute automation scripts when needed
• Ownership in end-end testing
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies; provide timely solutions
• Apply quality principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle with the appropriate support and documentation
• Ensure that all the standards and process are being implemented within a projects
B.E./ B Tech / M.E./M Tech
M.C.A [with B.Sc., B Com, BBM]
M.Sc. (Computer Science, IT, S/W, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, Statistics)
Certifications If Any
Any Industry certification related to Microsoft Technologies, & UI technology
• 4 - 6 years of experience in Software Testing.
* programming experience with .Net, and C# and Web Application development using Web API, Angular(7+) and exposure to deployment process on IIS servers, exposure to GIT/ CICD process
* At least 3 years’ experience in Database and SQL skills. Understands and has worked with Sql Server scripts and stored procedures
Experience with tools such as Visual Studio, Bitbucket, JIRA, and other SDM tools
* Experience with debugging and performance tuning applications
* Proven team player with the ability to foster a team environment
• Experience in working in a Global delivery model
• Experience in Banking domain
* Experience or exposure in Agile methodology
10.30 to 8.30 pm. IST (Need to flexible as per business need)
Learn more about this role