About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- Provide business support to the Country Executive(CE), COO and Corporate Banking(CBK) team
- Closely working with CBK bankers and provide required reporting to the global/regional team
- Assist CBK bankers in client related documentation and due diligence coordination.
- Produce and distribute internal documents for the team – meeting minutes, profitability reports, and pipeline reports etc.
- Support CE/COO in all administrative, regulatory and branch governance matters.
- Process Travel & Entertainment bookings and reimbursement process
- Required to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Assist in organizing various internal and external meetings
- Maintain and update an ongoing record database of various items and correspondence
- Provide regular updates to management and sanitizing data for specific requirements
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a role supporting a team of managers; Corporate Banking support experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication, detail oriented, good organizational skills, and ability to engage productively with senior management
- Ability to work collaboratively with precision to tight deadlines with minimum direct supervision and the flexibility to work extended hours when required
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach to taking on a broad range of responsibilities; take initiative to ask questions on a timely basis to quickly resolve issues, participate as a team player
- Ability to handle situations and clients professionally and with a high level of diplomacy
- Team player, proactive, good attitude, energetic & hard working
Learn more about this role