Responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Communicates the work objectives, coordinates delivery, manages risks, ensures compliance to standards, and provides end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. Ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery – e.g. kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc. Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies with across multiple teams. Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables. Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline. Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule. Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders. Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards. Supports resource planning for delivery/execution. Individual Contributor.
Required Skill Set:
• 10+ years of experience executing enterprise-level technology development efforts
• Experience working on Python, JAVA or C++
• Experience translating functional requirements to define appropriate design and architecture for the end solution, technical impact analysis, complying with operational and enterprise standards and requirements.
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies – including Agile software development
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
• Detail-oriented, problem solving and good verbal & written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with ability to think out of box solutions; Hands-on.
• Should sustain fast paced & agile environment and ability to work with moving targets
• Prior experience in Front office technology at Global Investment Banking is a plus
• Should have automated applications using custom scripts.
• Knowledge of Risk Management or Fixed Income
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role