- Responsible for educating and advocating to senior policy makers and relevant external groups Bank of America’s federal, regulatory and legislative issues and positions that may impact Bank of America, its customers, and the communities we serve.
- Build and maintain relationships with Members of Congress, key staff, Executive Branch policy officials and national policy influencers on the development and execution of federal policies that could influence the growth and competitiveness of Bank of America.
- Identify, analyze and communicate federal policy issues and financial industry implications to BofA executive leadership, senior management and enterprise stakeholders.
- Develop and mobilize consensus positions with internal and external stakeholders, providing leadership to advance BofA’s engagement on addressing the domestic and global federal related issues.
- Engage internally and externally on a wide range of public policy and political issues to include presentations.
- Reports to the Federal Public Policy Executive
- Critically assess and formulate positions and advocacy strategies on US federal and international financial industry related issues, legislation and regulations.
- Serve as a resource for key internal and external stakeholders, including enterprise leadership teams regarding federal legislative and policy issues.
- Represent and advocate for BofA with key policy makers and influencers, trade associations, think tanks and industry coalitions on financial services issues.
- Works collaboratively and proactively across the enterprise with business units, local market leadership, Legal, Communications, Compliance, Public Policy, and other internal partners.
- Ability to accurately identify, understand, analyze, and communicate legislative and other policy issues relative to the full spectrum of financial service focus areas
- Ability to identify and build critical relationships with key policy makers and influencers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior executives, senior business leaders and high-level government officials and other key policy influencers.
- Able to think and act strategically on ways that advance complex issues and challenging business
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role