The developer will support enterprise DCRS Capture system developed using J2EE , MDB, and web services on WebSphere platform; and integrated with multiple upstream and downstream applications . As a developer the person should be able to independently analyze and gather requirements, estimate work , plan schedule, write unit test cases, document low level design specs coordinate with multiple teams, attend technical meetings, write and test code to satisfy both functional and performance requirements, provide deployment build and release documentation.
5+ years of experience as developer in J2EE technologies and framework like Spring, JDBC, JMS, SOAP/REST API, etc. for integration,
• Recent experience in Content Management products like FileNet P8, Documentum.
• Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
• Solid design documentation skills using UML and integration using J2EE technologies.
• Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment. Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
At least 1+ year experience working in the Agile Team (preferably Scaled Agile) Agile Project Process Knowledge a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation
• Process oriented and detailed oriented
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work in a team in a fast paced project environment
• Willingness to be accountable for meeting all deliverable dates for task assignments
• Knowledge of banking industry processes a plus
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role