The CBK banker will be responsible for managing client relationships and understanding the unique competitive and operating environments of our Brazil Large Corporate clients, building strong, enduring client relationships. The role will focus on cross-selling all of the Bank’s products including credit, cash and liquidity Management, FX, Rates, capital raising, Supply Chain Finance, Trade Finance, not only in Brazil but also in the other regions where the large corporate client operates.
- Assess clients’ needs and work with product specialists to structure appropriate product solutions. Demonstrate to the clients a full understanding of their needs. Team up with business partners to offer comprehensive banking product offerings to targeted clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate and build global relationships.
- Drive a primary product set which includes credit and risk management/FICC products, cash management and trade solutions, debt capital raising, leasing, investment and treasury products.
- Identify, understand and manage credit and risk.
- Monitor P&L performance of the assigned portfolio , show accountability for the portfolio, demonstrating ownership and managing client relationships accordingly. Work with credit team to manage credit exposure, capital commitments & relationship returns.
- Be the escalation point for client relationships in region, proactively solving issues, escalating appropriately to business leads
- Analyzing clients' financing needs & structures the financing package
- Preparing proposals and making presentations to clients on appropriate financing structures
- Support subsidiaries’ bankers to help them develop business with the Large Brazilian Corporate in their region
- Manage and develop junior team (Interns / Analysts / Associates) and activities across the global franchise in order to deliver the Bank’s products and services to the client
- Ensure the Bank’s activities are conducted in a compliant and risk-aligned manner.
Core skills and requirements
- Excellent business origination and closing skills, relevant experience in a client facing role
- Strong knowledge of the industry/market practices/trends and client banking needs
- Ability to identify, understand and manage credit and risk. Formal credit experience is core to this role.
- Good communications skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills necessary to represent the bank in a front office role.
- Solid understanding of the primary product set – credit and risk management/FICC products, cash management and trade
- Demonstrable ability to understand financing needs and match client needs with the most appropriate product / service
- Mandatory certificate CPA20 required in Brazil for client facing personnel
- Meticulous attention to detail, diligence and conscientiousness
- Fluent English and Portuguese required
Learn more about this role