Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
Global Banking Technology - (GBT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
The individual will be responsible for developing and supporting Telephony applications. The ideal candidate would be someone who can collaborate easily and effectively with a large set of stakeholders, has the required hands-on technical skills to work on application development and support issues
- All IVR integration with Bank of America back-ends
- All call routing, call reporting, and CTI integration
- Mastery of network protocols, namely as they relate to multi-media
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Design, Develop, Enhance, Debug, Support, Maintain and test software applications
- Responsible for Java coding and application deployment
- Lead initiative projects from start-to-finish, including managing vendors and programming.
- Create test scripts
- Run implementation and UAT on release dates
- Create production support handover documentation and training
- Building Strategy and roadmap for multi-channel (Voice & Chat) solutions
- Application Manager for telephony apps
- 8 - 10 years of technical experience
- Multi-skilled in at least a few technologies and have the acumen to adapt & learn quickly
- Experience in Object Oriented programming and network topology
- Experience with Voice User Interface design, VXML and CCXML programming, Java/JSP programming, TAPI design, SIP integration
- Experience in Genesys Testing and Troubleshooting Tools
- Genesys Workspace and Genesys/Siebel CRM Desktop application integration
- Experience in Product/Client/Vendor & Project Management
- Experience in Genesys 8.1/8.5 Framework, GVP/Composer, IRD/Routing, Reporting and Virtual Hold Technology; and
- Experience in Verizon Toll Free Network management and tools.
- Experience in Cyara automation testing tool for VRU (Voice Response Unit)
- Experience in Live Chat applications in Genesys 8.5 platform
- Good experience in trouble shooting Voice applications
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role