- Provide analytical, administrative support within an internal control environment.
- Responsible for assisting in the execution of the Operational Risk Program for the Line of Business.
- Assist team in gathering and organizing data that will help track, report and manage internal control gap issues and mitigation plans.
- Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture.
- Builds strong support relationships with Business Partners across lines of business.
- Has in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company.
- Knowledge acquired through increasingly responsible research and analysis work.
- Must be able to work with short timeframes and deadlines
- Detail oriented individual
- Critical Thinker
- Demonstrates effective comprehension, listening, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of PC with software such as Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook
- Proficiency in SharePoint and SharePoint Reporting
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player is critical
- Effective prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills are critical
- Effective follow through on commitments
- Ability to work with a variety of people who may possess varying levels of technical and loan-related knowledge and understanding
- MSP experience, AS400, Business Control Background, Srum/AGILE experience
- Initially you may be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)(high speed internet access and a secure or password-protected internet connection)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role