This is a technical leader of Software Engineering team(s). Key responsibilities of the role include delivering complex features and technology enablers that improve development efficiencies. They provide technical thought leadership based on significant experience they have built through multiple software implementations and have developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies. The individuals in this role can also lead and be accountable for end-to-end solution design and delivery. They can design architecture and drive optimal solutions and are a subject matter expert on bank standards and best practices for DevOps & release Automation. The individual in this role has demonstrated the ability to design and develop significant components within an application and has performed Code Reviews. They also have demonstrated the ability to design and develop manual and automated test plans within an application and performed test plan reviews. This role is responsible for building and leading team(s) to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Their primary responsibility is to the people they manage, ensuring they are developing through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development. Other key responsibilities may include contributing to a technology strategy and ensuring technology solutions comply with applicable standards. This role advocates and advances modern, Agile solution delivery practices and evangelizes great design, engineering and organizational practices.
• Leads one or more teams through technical oversight for teams in solution development
• Conducts research, design prototyping and other explorations activities such as evaluating new toolsets and components for release management, CI/CD features etc. Enable team(s)/applications with CI/CD capabilities.
• Contribute to test strategy creation and automation of test suites for team(s).
• Help define the technology tool stack for the solution.
• Designs, develops and rolls out best practices for CI/CD processes and tools. Identifies gaps and enables teams to adopt DevOps culture for continuous delivery Value
• Demonstrates expertise in testing strategies and tools.
• Demonstrated expertise in solution design across multiple technologies including MuleSoft 3.xx and higher
• Accountable for team-level resource and financial management; build and maintain teams through talent acquisition.
• Set maturity objectives and provide individuals/teams with training and resources to achieve them.
• Set and track quality and performance objectives.
• Facilitate performance and career development of individuals through performance reviews, coaching, and building individual development plans that are needed to develop competencies and skills.
• Understand individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback.
• Manage relationships with business and technology partners.
• Be accountable for solution delivery as relevant to their teams.
• Be accountable to ensure all relevant risk, financial, and compliance polices and standards are met.
• Be accountable for the application performance in production (app health, resiliency, performance, security, enterprise data management standards, audit exams and reviews).
• Contribute to the technology strategy for their technical domain.
• Ensure that execution is aligned with product strategy by working with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders.
• 5+ years of middleware and software development experience
• 3+ years of MuleSoft 3.xx and higher experience
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD, Application Security and DevOps
• Advanced and recent experience in the following:
• Java Technologies: Mule ESB, Mule API, Core Java
• CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git
• Web Services Tools: SOAP, REST
• IDE’s: AnyPoint Studio
• Scripting Languages: HTML, CML, JAVA
• Strong leadership, communication, writing and relationship skills across varied levels of influence
• Excellent analytical and logic skills
• Proven ability to partner with both technology and business partners
• Proven ability to multitask and work independently
• Strong with system integrations
• Strong with API and service specifications
• AWS experience
• Azure experience
• Jira workflow management, Confluence experience
• Artifact Management: JFrog Artifactory
• Build Type: Ansible
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role