A consistent leader among Healthcare Industry banking groups on the Street, we have full coverage of the Healthcare universe, including the Healthcare Services, Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices sectors.
The group has a balanced franchise consisting of buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory, equity, leveraged finance and investment grade capital raising. As many clients are multinationals, the group spends considerable time coordinating with colleagues in Europe, Asia and Latin America on cross-border opportunities.
We have nearly 120 Healthcare corporate and investment banking professionals globally, including over 80 team members located in New York.
As an Analyst / Associate, you will act as a key team member in our Investment Banking team. Key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparing presentation and other materials for clients
- Participating in due diligence sessions
- Communicating and interacting with deal team members, including those in international regions
- Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Play a key role supporting origination, opportunity evaluation and deal execution, working on a broad scope of assignments and products within an industry group
- Team members work closely with senior bankers in day-to-day client coverage and are expected to make an immediate contribution
- Experience in Investment Banking, Capital Markets and/or Corporate Banking, Consulting or other related areas
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking skills; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role