Responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Communicates the work objectives, coordinates delivery, manages risks, ensures compliance to standards, and provides end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. Ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery – e.g. kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc. Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies with across multiple teams. Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables. Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline. Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule. Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders. Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards. Supports resource planning for delivery/execution. Individual Contributor.
Global Banking Technology - (GBT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
Delivery Lead is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of Insight Mobile and Desktop Projects and Programs which requires engagement from multiple teams and stake holders. Insight Mobile and Desktop are GBAMs client facing applications, and hence the projects will have major client facing components. Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery, and communicate effectively with senior business and technology leaders.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders which in many cases will be very senior business partners in GBAM.
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on).
- Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple development and senior business teams across GBAM.
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensure deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Support resource planning for delivery/execution.
- Responsible for regular executive level reporting outlining project timelines, risks, issues, financials
- 7+ years of Technology Project Management experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and delivery projects.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to build, manage and enforce processes
- Strong ability to prioritize and drive results
- Energetic, motivated, self-starter, capacity to adapt to frequent changes
- Experience working on multiple projects/efforts simultaneously
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile SDLC Methodologies
- Polished MS Office skills, especially Excel and SharePoint
- Advanced working knowledge of the Atlassian products and tools, including JIRA, JQL, and Wiki.
- Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, teambuilding, and influencing skills
- Experience in removing impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team
- Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Scrum Master Certification (preferably SAFe)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role